Fortunately, nature provides us with some nifty tools to combat aging, provided we know where to look. One such tool is the anti-aging avocado that can help us tackle anti-aging.
Avocado contains these antioxidants and will help your body detoxify, which goes a long way in reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
In addition to applying avocado to your face, you can eat it, and it will give you an anti-aging boost from within!
What does Avocado do for the skin?
You may be wondering what avocado does for your skin. Well, it’s a little miracle dressed in green. Contains antibacterial oils, antioxidants, vitamin E, iron , calcium , potassium, and magnesium.
- Iron is essential for the skin as it helps repair wounds.
- Vitamin E helps treat wrinkles; It is also useful in cell regeneration and cell growth.
- Calcium also plays a vital role in wound management in the body.
- Potassium is essential for skin because it helps keep skin cells hydrated and hydrated.
- Magnesium helps your body digest food and keeps your heart healthy. Thanks to its many good fats and oils, avocado is high for the skin!
- We can use avocado as a skin moisturizer, helps your skin retain moisture, thus fighting dehydration .
- You can even consider avocado oil to protect your skin from the sun’s UV rays, as well as treat sensitive sunburns .
- Applying avocado (oil) to the skin can also help promote blood circulation.
- Do you have a dry scalp? Well, what is the scalp other than skin, on your head? And yes, here the avocado can help your skin again! Using avocado oil will help heal damaged, lifeless and dry hair by revitalizing it and leaving it shiny.
- Vitamin A helps the skin to purge its dead cells. And guess what? Avocado is rich in this amount of vitamin.
- It also contains glutamine which is excellent for cleansing the skin. And everyone knows that a clean surface is a healthier skin.
Avocado peel contains flavonoids and phenols, which are helpful in fighting cancer and protecting nerve cells. Avocado skin also contains carotenoids and chlorophyll, which helps your body detoxify and fights bad odors and helps fight cancer. These can be found most abundantly in the dark green part of the avocado pulp closest to the avocado skin.
Make an avocado anti-aging face mask!
The benefits of avocado for the skin are undeniable. What better way to make sure your skin gets all of those benefits than by putting avocado directly on your skin?
1. Avocado-Yogurt Mask
Mash a quarter of a ripe avocado and mix it with 1 teaspoon of natural avocado yogurt along with 1/2 teaspoon of honey. Mix well. Apply to skin for 10 to 15 minutes until dry and rinse with warm water.
2. Oatmeal-Avocado Mask
Cook 1/2 cup of oatmeal according to label directions and then toss with 1/2 ripe avocado. Apply this on your skin and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Avocado-Honey Mask
Mash 1 ripe avocado until smooth and add a tablespoon of honey. Stir well. Apply to the skin and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
4. Avocado-Egg-Banana Mask
Mix and mash an egg yolk, 1/2 ripe banana and 1/2 ripe avo until smooth. Put it on your face and let it work for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
These face masks will leave your skin feeling great. There are many other avo-related face masks that can be found on the internet. Look for them and enjoy a spa day at home! With so many amazing qualities, the avocado sounds like a life-giving fruit.