Though there exists no scientific validation supporting the enduring efficacy of home remedies in diminishing facial hair growth, certain individuals subscribe to the belief that specific natural elements could temporarily mitigate the visibility of facial hair or decelerate its growth on the face.
It’s imperative to acknowledge the individualized nature of these remedies, recognizing their varying efficacy among users. Below are detailed procedures for common home remedies:
1.Turmeric and Milk Paste:
- Mix an adequate amount of turmeric powder with milk to create a thick paste. Adjust the quantities as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- Apply the paste to the areas of the face with unwanted facial hair. Ensure a uniform and even application.
- Allow the paste to dry on your face. This may take some time, so be patient.
- Once the paste is completely dry, gently scrub it off with water. You can use circular motions to help exfoliate the skin.
2.Papaya and Turmeric Mask:
- Take raw papaya pieces and put them in a blender or mash them until you get a smooth consistency
- Add a pinch of turmeric to the mashed papaya and mix it well. Turmeric will add its potential skin-brightening and anti-inflammatory properties to the mask.
- Apply the mixture to your face, focusing on areas where you want to address facial hair. Ensure an even application.
- Allow the mask to sit on your face for approximately 15-20 minutes. This gives the ingredients time to work on your skin.
- After the designated time, wash off the mask with water. You can use lukewarm water to help in the removal process.
3.Sugar and Lemon Juice Scrub:
- In a bowl, mix equal parts of sugar and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Adjust the quantities as needed to achieve a scrub-like consistency.
- Gently stir the mixture until the sugar is well-coated with lemon juice, creating a granulated scrub.
- With clean hands, apply the scrub to your face, using gentle, circular motions. Focus on areas where you want to exfoliate and potentially reduce facial hair.
- Continue massaging the scrub for a few minutes, allowing the granules to exfoliate the skin and the lemon juice to work its brightening properties.
- Rinse off the scrub thoroughly with water. You can use lukewarm water to help dissolve the sugar and cleanse your face.
- Boil water and let it cool slightly before pouring it over the spearmint tea bag or leaves in a cup.
- Allow the tea to steep for about 5-7 minutes to ensure the extraction of the flavor and potential properties believed by some to help reduce excess hair growth.
- Remove the tea bag or strain the leaves from the tea.
- Optionally, you can add honey or lemon for flavor, but avoid adding excessive sugar if you’re consuming it with the intention of potential hair growth benefits.
- Drink the spearmint tea. Some people recommend consuming one to two cups per day.
- Crack an egg into a bowl and beat it thoroughly until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Apply the beaten egg to your face, spreading it evenly. Be cautious around the eye area.
- Allow the egg to dry on your face. This may take some time, so it’s recommended to relax and let it sit until it forms a firm mask.
- Once the egg mask is completely dry, gently peel it off or wash it off with lukewarm water.
6.Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil Blend:
- In a small container or bowl, mix a few drops of lavender oil with an equal amount of tea tree oil.
- Stir the oils together to create a well-blended mixture.
- After cleansing your face, apply a small amount of the blended oil to your face, focusing on areas where you wish to address hair growth. Gently massage the oil into your skin.
- Allow the oil blend to remain on your face. There’s no need to rinse it off, as some people believe that the anti-androgenic properties of these oils may help in reducing hair growth over time.
7.Gram Flour (Besan) Mask:
- In a bowl, mix an appropriate amount of gram flour with water to form a smooth and thick paste. Adjust the quantities as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- Apply the gram flour paste to your face, ensuring even coverage. Concentrate on areas with facial hair.
- Allow the paste to dry on your face. This may take approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Once the mask is completely dry, gently scrub it off your face. Use circular motions, moving against the direction of hair growth.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with water to remove any remaining residue.