Indian clothing is well-known and loved throughout the world. The most comfortable and wearable Indian dress is the Kurti & this is the reason you will find a lot of foreign women wearing it, welcoming, and embracing the Indian tradition when visiting India.
Great photographer and perfect pose are the two important elements in photoshoot. A good photo cannot be taken without a good pose. Mainly when you’re dressed in traditional clothes, informal poses will not work.
I’m aware that things start getting a bit chaotic when you begin taking part in a photoshoot wearing the traditional Kurti.
In this article let’s take a look at the best kurti photo poses for girls to capture stunning moments and enhance your photo to 10 times.
Best Kurti Photo Poses For Girls
1. Twirl Pose
2. Knees Up & Closing Your Eyes Lean On Your Palm
3. Tend On Something And Look at the Camera Placing it at a Proper Angle
4. Sit On a Bench and Look at Nature Crossing the Legs
5. Sit On the Stairs and Gently Touch Your Chin With the Flat of Your Hand
6. Go Outside & Looking at Nature Give a Gentle Smile
7. Avoiding the Camera Stand at an Angle and Look at Other Objects
8. Pose Casually by Moving Your Flared Dress
9. The Managing Hair Pose
10. Place Your Fingers Behind Your Ears and Look Downwards
11. Lean Against the Wall Popping Your Knee and Look Away From the Camera
12. Smile and Look Upwards
13. Place One Hand by the Waist and Look at the Side Where the Camera is Placed
14. Cross Your Legs and Smile Gently Looking at the Camera Lens
15. Pose as if You’re Inhaling the Fresh Air
16. Snap While Giving A Candid Smile
17. Lean Against a Wall and Straightly Look at the Camera
18. Casually Pose as if You’re Walking
19. Move Your Hand Along Your Hair and Look Downwards
20. Look at the Netted Wall While Looking Through It
21. Playing With Hair Pose
22. Sitting and Leaning on Stairs and Talking to Herself
23. Hold the Hand With the Other and Look Straight to the Camera
24. Place One Leg Forward and Hold Both Hands Together While Giggling
25. Act as if You Are Answering Someone Who is Calling You From Behind
26. Act as if you’re coming out of the Room
27. Smile Genuinely
28. Hands-on Cheeks
29. Pose as You’re Moving Forward
30. Place One Leg at a Distance From the Other and Look Elegantly at the Camera
The above mentioned are the 30 best kurti photo poses for girls. If you are a girl and read this article, let us know your favourite kurti pose in the comment section.